بحث مخصص




Monday, January 4, 2010
New Sms

I realize the screaming pain, Hearing loud in my brain but I'm going straight ahead with the scar

You can only go as far as you push

when you far away I call this suicide ,you left me in the middle of flame, I cannot say ... come back , I just tired of waiting you ...

Who let the dogs out?? Who Who Who Who? Who let the dogs out? Who Who Who Who? Please call me back if you have the answer, my dogs have been missing all day!

If ur nice, you can call me sweety, if ur sweet you can call me hunny, if ur hot you can call me tonight!

Guys are like stars..theres millions of them..but only one can make your wish come true!

I was blind before but i opened my eyes and realized your words are just a bunch of lies.

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!

What you see is what u dont get, so drool on, dream on, move on

Im like a butterfly, pretty 2 see hard 2 catch

I might be sexy i might be sweet but without you im incompelete

A Million Words Would Not Bring You Back, I Know, Because I've Tried. Neither Would A Million Tears. I Know, Because I've Cried

A Pretty Girl Can Kiss A Guy, A Bird Can Kiss A Butterfly, The Rising Sun Can Kiss The Grass, But You Hunnie Can Kiss My Ass!

Love is when u dnt want to go to sleep cuz reality is better than a dream

A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do but a boys gotta do what a girl wants him to do...

A day without light is…Like…Well….Humm…Night!

A Stranger Stabs You In The Front. A Boyfriend Stabs You In The Heart. A Friend Stabs You In The Back, But Best Friends Don't Carry Knives!

I dnt know if u r lying at me , or that u just love me , only 1 thing i know is that I LOVE U

When i frst saw u , i was afraid 2 talk 2 u * When i frst talked 2 u , i was afraid 2 like u * When i frst liked u , i was afraid 2 love u * Now tht i love u , im afraid 2 lose u .

To the world u r 1 person , but 2 one person u could be the world.

If 1 day u feel like crying call me , i dnt promise u that i will make u laugh but i can cry with u.

Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you ¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!

If love isnt a game, then why are there so many players?

~U laugh, I laugh. U Cry, I cry. U fall over a cliff, I watch!~

I’ll give you half my heart… so when you break it, ill still have half left…

Its better to say "Hi" instead of "hello" because Hevean is up "hi" and Hell is down "low"

She spends half her day doing her make-up & hair for a guy that will absolutely NEVER CARE Angels may not come when you call them
But they'll always be there when you need them

Without u
i'm nth
i'm scared
and i'm alone


Without u
i'm sbamed
i'm ridiculed
and i'm crying


Without u
life isn't worth living
please don't leave me


Last night i had a dram that i went to a beach
& fell in love & i woke in the morning
& there was sand in my shoes
& a sea sell in my pocket

I was feeling a bit lonely
& when i asked myself,
what i seemed to be
missing the most,
the answer turned out
to be...
...You.

No man
is worth ur
tears and the
one who is would
never make u cry

Dont go and say{X2}
you love me {X2}
unless you mean it {X2}
because i might {X2}
do somethng {X2}
crazy {X2}
like believe you {X2}

*See y halo*
*Bright n shiny*
*Miss with me*
*I'll kick your hiney*

A true friend is
someone who
reaches for
your hand
but touches your
heart

A real friend is one who
walks in when the rest
of the world walks out

Sometimes i {X2}
wish i was a {X2}
little kid again ... {X2}
skinned knees {X2}
are easier to fix {X2}
than broken hearts {X2}

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home